Managing your Opt-In obligations on a regular basis is straightforward.
- Navigate to the ◭ Practice Compliance dashboard
- Select the Opt-In Clients button
- The window opens displaying Contacts where:
a) The Next Opt-In Date is in the Current Month
b) The Next Opt-In Date is Overdue
In this example there are three Contacts for FEB, and one overdue from JAN
After processing Opt-In records to completion the Contact's Next Opt-In Date will be moved forward, and they will disappear from this view
- Click the view Title to change views
You can select specific Opt-In month views
If you change the view to show Opt-In for a specific month this will show you all Contacts for the month, not just the current year
- Select all Contacts desired (tick one, many or all)
- Click the Generate Opt-In button
- Click OK confirm
The system will generate the requested Opt-In record(s).
It's also possible to generate a single Opt-In record directly from a Contact. If you can't see the button check the More Commands flyout.