By default the system will report all revenue received for each client for Fee Disclosure.
If you wish to exclude particular transaction types, providers, or products you may do so.
There is a log of all revenue categories received which can be used to toggle reporting.
Excluding any revenue from reporting is done so at your own risk. Fee Disclosure is your business' responsibility, not that of your Licensee or Software Vendor.
- Click the Work Areas navigation item
- Select Configuration
- Select Revenue Catalog
- The list of Revenue Catalog items is displayed
Notice, by default, all items are Included for (AFDS)
You can edit individual Revenue Catalog items, or in bulk.
- Open a Revenue Catalog record
- Set Included (AFDS) = No / Yes
- Confirm the action
Records In Bulk
- Select all Revenue Catalog records desired (tick one, many or all)
- Click the Edit button
- Select Included (AFDS) = No / Yes
- Click Change