Sending bulk email to a list of recipients is relatively straight-forward. Depending on the content of the email, you are best to set a few things up first before commencing.
If you need dynamic coding in your email (eg. Dear <FirstName>,) or attachments then please create an Email Template for your email blast first.
Test Marketing List
It's always a good idea to setup a Test Marketing List that you can verify your emails look right on mobile devices, and generally just for spelling / proof reading.
To do this simply create a Marketing List called "Test Marketing List" (for example) with two or more members. Create a few Contacts for yourself and other staff with personal email addresses that can be used to proof the results and add them as Members of the List.
- Open an Existing or create a New Marketing List
- Select Work Areas, Marketing, then Marketing Lists
- Select Create Quick Campaign button (may be inside the more button)
or click the icon on the Quick Campaign grid
- Select Email and Next to continue
- Check the box and Select an Email Template (if required)
- Click Next to confirm
All emails will be generated and submitted via your Outlook Client or Server-Side Sync connection. If you check your Outlook Outbox/Sent Items (in time) you will see the emails generated.