If you wish to send out repeated, or more structured Emails, it's advisable to setup an Email Template first, test it for prime-time, and then it can be re-used in future.
link to Email Blast via Quick Campaigns 115002046783
Create Your Content
- In Outlook, create your content in an email message then SAVE AS a HTML file to desktop
- Right-click this HTML file and Open With Internet Explorer 11 (the old looking icon)
- In IE11 now CTRL-A to highlight all content on page and CTRL-C to copy it
- In Dynamics go to MARKETING / Email Templates
Create a New Template, targeting the CONTACT entity
- Give it a NAME (so you can idenitfy) and also a SUBJECT line (used for the email itself)
- In the Body/Content area CTRL-V paste your text content and adjust as needed.
- SAVE the Email Template now
- Scroll down in the Email Template window to add Files / Attachments
If you have the need to embed images into the body of your email (for instance with a signature) then follow the below steps.
- Now open IE11 again and go to your website
- Right-click and COPY a logo image that is suitable
- Go back to your Email Template and paste in the image for your signature
- SAVE the Email Template again
It's a good idea to test your new Email Template before you use it.
- Open or Create a "TEST" MARKETING LIST containing a Test Contact you've created with your own personal email address. This will help you verify the results.