You can also deliver Checklist Templates in Dynamics 365 Workflows. This can help if you wish to automate record creation/delivery along with a pre-configured checklist.
Templates in Workflow
- Create a new Workflow to create a Task record (for example)
- Use Add Step, then select the D365 Checklists > UseTemplate custom step
- Edit the custom step and define:
Target Entity Record (URL) = Entity (eg Task) Record URL (Dynamic)
Target Checklist Data Field (Name) = (eg new_checklistdata)
Checklist Template = the “A Predefined Checklist” template
- Save & Publish the Workflow
- When executed, a new Task is created with your Checklist Template already inside!