Your System Administrator will enable Checklists on one or more entity forms in your system. This could be enabled on Tasks, Opportunities, Contacts or most other System or Custom entity record types.
What are they?
Checklists are the easy way to create to-do items on-the-fly, or call upon Checklist Templates for pre-defined lists.
Set the Checklist Items
- Navigate to your Entity records where Checklists are enabled
- Add Checklist Items as required
- Edit, Resort or Delete as required
- When done just Save the entity record
- When using any Checklist, click the Use a Template button
- Select the Checklist Template you wish to insert into your Checklist
- Click OK
- The items from the Checklist Template will be added to your current Checklist