Tiles are the content that will populate on the Tile Sets displayed using the solution.
What are Tiles?
- Tiles are the physical buttons that have size, color, text and links
- You will be creating Tile Sets that each have many Tiles within
- When you click on a Tile it will pop open a new window (or tab depending on your browser settings)
- Go to SETTINGS > D365 Tile Sets
- Open the Tile Set you wish to add to or edit
- Click the button on the "Tiles" tab grid to add a new Tile
Tiles themselves are flexible in nature, while keeping it simple to produce useful results fast. There is a set of parameters to customize each Tile.
- Sequence In what order the Tiles will display on your Tile Set left to right
- Title The title that will be displayed
- Tooltip The tooltip that will be displayed when hovered over
- Size Square, Thin, Wide, Large
- Color Color when hovered over (Hex Color picker available)
- Icon Link to the Web Resource image for your icon
- Link To Dashboard, View, Create A Record, Open Existing Record, External URL