Make infinitely more useful and tailored dashboards & forms for individuals, teams or departments using D365 Tiles. Encourage user-adoption and exploration!
- Use Tiles in entirely new Dashboards, or add to existing ones
- Use Tiles on Entity Record forms to add convenient Tile links
- Tiles can Link To dashboards, views, records, external url’s
- Provide intuitive sizes, icons, colors, titles and tooltips
- Encourages user-adoption and exploration
- Clean up that long list of Dashboards by consolidating them
What are Tile Sets?
- Tile Sets are records you create to house a collection of Tiles
*the Tile Set shown on a dashboard in above picture is a collection of 8 x Tiles
What are Tiles?
- Tiles are the physical buttons that have size, color, text and links
- You will be creating many Tile Sets that each have many Tiles within
- When you click on a Tile it will pop open a new window (or tab depending on your browser settings)
Tiles themselves are flexible in nature, while keeping it simple to produce useful results fast. There is a set of parameters to customize each Tile.
- Sequence In what order the Tiles will display on your Tile Set left to right
- Title The title that will be displayed
- Tooltip The tooltip that will be displayed when hovered over
- Size Square, Thin, Wide, Large
- Color Color when hovered over (Hex Color picker available)
- Icon Link to the Web Resource image for your icon
- Link To Dashboard, View, Create A Record, Open Existing Record, External URL